Dec 3, 2011

Help me get to Iowa & NH primaries to campaign 4 Dr. Paul!

Would anyone even consider contributing a few bucks to help send me to the center of all the action next month? I tHought I'd at least give it a try, since other less informed folks I found asking to be sponsored to do the same thing. I mean I did train 3 years for this moment in history... seriously : lol I have the gear and the outfits to wear for sure to get the attention and spread the message. I can broadcast live to everyone then from the grounds and share it all with you. I will do different times for my shows and then a live 24/7 video feed from wherever I go. You could see what your money does & have a say in what I do and what I wear and critique me too! I thought I'd run the idea past you and tell you my "chip in " widget is here. I will travel as cheaply as possible. If I had enough money I'd be there right now & not wait till January 6th to get down there! Who ever donates will of course get more say in what I do and where I go and who I target for interviews, etc.. What ya think? So many cute Ron Paul outfits I'd hate to have them go to waste... lol.  And other topics like Herman Cain we will discuss tonight.. Enjoy :)
I've trained 3 years for this... I won't let you down. Daily update ya too on the trail! Ron Paul Girl 2012! Wherever I go, I change Christians minds quick from Perry Newt supporter to Paul. They listen to me on pro-life issues cause ei was raped an had a baby. they know how much I value life & when I look just a little disappointed in them they ask why and whallla! Thats why Im good at selling Ron Paul to the Neo-Cons!Can't legislate morality folks!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ronpaulgirl/2011/12/05/help-me-get-to-iowa-nh-primaries-to-campaign-4-dr-paul


Wow you guys! I'm honored just to get two donations! First two and yall are so nice. I won't let you down! Remember I'll return it all if I dont get enough to go! Love you guys!
Update: now 5 donations to get me to Iowa! Read why to donate at the link and why I think me being there would even matter anyways!
 
Waylon Chase Just donated! Make That Three!! :)
thank you! I've never had anyone donate 4 me before. I'll be fiscally conservative with it!
your welcome :) lets get you on the ground in Iowa and NH so you can spread the message of liberty!
 

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ronpaulgirl/2011/12/05/help-me-get-to-iowa-nh-primaries-to-campaign-4-dr-paul

Popular Posts